Friday, April 14, 2006

12th of April... That's the day i'll always remember..it's not something good happened on that day but that day was just made me lost my mood to do anything...
An aunty came to my house a few days ago n asked me to bake a choc cake by following a recipe she gave to me n told my mum that she would be coming this wednesday.What i never thought of was she would come on that day she said..I was suprise..But unfortunately,I was at home on that day.So suey!!!!Then when i knew that she came i just pretend don't know anything n kept myself entertained online..Brilliant idea!However she came into the room n asked me to bake the cake without asking me anything.M i her 'maid'?What the hell was that?????Unwillingly,i just agreed with her...Y was i so silly????K..then i just did what she wanted...anyway i've never baked something for so long...After that i just simply bake without really following the recipe.No one was helping me at all!!!!I was very very angry but luckilyher daughter 'automatically' came n help me.
My job has done!!!!!Just eat what i baked lah.....I didn't care what's the taste of the cake.Nice or not nice is yr problem...Not mine..
I've learnt my lesson today..'Never ever let someone know that i can bake'..that's very irritating man!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»