I just couldn't resist to cam-whore them with my bro!
My aunt told my mum not to keep the chocolates in the fridge but just leave it at the dry area as how she does in UK! BUT.........all the chocolates melted!!!!! M'sia weather is so damn hot! Especially MALACCA!!! I keep complaining about the weather in Malacca once I'm back as the weather in Sabah is much much better. There are mountains everywhere!!! PLEASE LOVE THE MOTHER NATURE,MALACCANS!
The chocolate orang3!!!!! A big cam-whore! Ta..da....variaties of chocos! I grabbed Josh to cam-whore along!!!! cool right??? The celebration chocos!Yummy~~~It has my favorite one! Sorry for the 'unpleasant' cam-whore! The Giant baby with his mini eggs!
I was way too free at home as just the both of us were around so we started to cam-whore!
The day I just got my hair done !!! Nerd Josh with my old school spec!
This time is the most pissed off flight ever!! My flight was canceled at the last minute and I had to wait for the next flight! I was fully prepared my excited feelings to go back and this SHIT happened!!!!
So I had to laze at the airport for another extra 3 hours! WTH?!?!?!?! I was supposed to continue with my Twilight novel but ended up stucking on the phone with someone. Hmm....now you know how important am I ,right? *big laugh*
The flight this time made me felt so sick during the whole journey! I don't know if I was way too tired as I didn't have enough rest for the whole week and didn't have proper meals everyday. I REALLY HATE FLYING!!!!!
Anyway it's a GREAT feelings to meet Nic and my aunt once I'm back home! More and more plans coming ahead!!!
I'm wondering how long will the chocolates that my aunt bought last for..... From my experience,a box of 30's Ferrero Rocher only lasted for few hours when I brought it back!
And meet Cadburry's Mini Eggs ~it flew all the way back from UK!!! Haha.......
Pay my bill. Get Josh a toy. And of course get her a belated birthday present.
Here's the thing. I was supposed to walk into M.A.C and get her a present but in the end I just couldn't stop myself from getting another mascara for myself! OMG!!! I'm supposed to do the shopping with the list!!!!!!
The reason I 'broke' the rule is due to the reasonable price. It's not expensive though.More over I need a mascara too..hehe
Btw,I've only got a pair of new jeans and a top from Roxy for my CNY. Gonna continue to shop once I'm back to Malacca!!!!!
Had sleepless night in this week. It's not only because of the eerie stuff but also the preparation for the dinner.
I have to choreograph a dance . Actually it's not so difficult but the thing is I have no idea what songs should I choose and I need Ariff's help to do the songs for me! I can't make the steps too difficult for the others too. I've been stressing myself with this matter for a week!OMG!!!!
This sem is gonna be a HECTIC & BUSY period for me. I wish I can have 48 hours a day!!!!!!!
First,the most hurting part. Next,the eerie night for me. Last but not least,then unfortunate mall nearby my place was on fire.*that means I have to go to the grocery shops to buy food!*
But the eerie night is the 'main character' of all. Forget about the hurting part .
I was EXTREMELY tired last night for no reason and wanted to sleep early.But bad thing started to happen.There's someone kept knocking the window just a few doors away from my house.More over I could hear the noise came from outside of my room! Maybe it came from my neighbor and the night was still 'young' so I didn't really give a damn.
However,the noise continued for few hours and I started to think that something was wrong.How could someone keep knocking the window in the middle of the night non-stop?!It sounded like someone was rushing to enter the house.But the worse thing is the knocking came to the window of my room! GRRHHHH!!!!!!!!! I was so scared! I quickly checked out what was happening but I saw NOTHING!!!!!!! REALLY NOTHING!NO ONE! Something's wrong!!!! Then only I recalled back what my friend had told me before about my housing area as this happened to her place few months ago. Honestly,my place here is 'DIRTY'..ok..supposed to be HAUNTED!!
I didn't sleep the whole night but went to my friend's place to continue my bedtime story~
I received a call from a friend last night. She's the one who got married last month and I realised that most of the people around me are married nowadays..Even if they're not ready.... My cousin also realised about that too....
During the last wedding that I've attended,I got few news about my friends' coming weddings... OMG!! I just never expected they will marry in a young age!!!!
My friends who's married have really led a different life now as they can't be selfish and think of themselves but have to think of both of the families.... OMG!!! I have a friend who will only come back to her family's place on the 2nd day of Chinese New Year as she's married. You can't put your own family on the top of your list anymore. *for the ladies~*
However,I've started to think that marriage is a HUGE commitment and something scary to me... But sometimes I think that it's a romance for a couple to have their happiness~ I have this kind of thought it's maybe because I've attended too many weddings last year. I used to think that marriage can let someone to live a happily ever after life with the one he/she loves. I used to adore those couples who get married with the one who he/she loves.
To be honest,I LOVE wedding gowns alot and I just can't let myself missed a glance at any marriage magazines...until now it's still the same. I LOVE church wedding because it looks sweet. I LOVE flower throwing session during the church wedding.
But everything is just beyond my expectation when it really happens on my aunt's wedding. As I said,I love flower throwing but when it really happened,I was like a coward and trying to escape but to no avail as everyone kept wanting me to join along for it.
Once the flower was thrown highly in the air,my heartbeat stopped for a second. It was exactly right in front of me!!! Guess what have I done??? As in the picture~
Then I realised that it's scary~ Marriage has changed my mind~
Moreover,many couples ended up in divorce ~ Maybe divorce is one of my fear ~
Sometimes I wonder will I marry with the one I love? Sometimes I wonder will my marriage in the future last till the end? *I know it's too soon for me to think of that*
1. What was the highlights of the week? ~ 'chasing' the new drama on air!
2. Do you smoke? ~ Smoking is not good for my asthma *_*
3. Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love? ~ Someone who really loves me..am finding ~
4. Have you ever loved someone before but never had the courage to tell him/her? ~ Nope..it's not easy to love someone
5. How if people reject your confession face to face? ~ Forget about it~
6. God is giving you just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special, what will you say to that person? ~ I know I'm silly enough to put you as my priority but I do love you and want you to lead a happy life~
7. What will you say to a person who doesn't want to believe you? ~ 'it's up to you!'
8. Was there ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone? ~ yup and I've done it!For the 1st time ever!
9. Do you have something special with you all the time? ~ Of course~
10. Long distance love? ~ I did it in the past and doing it too now~
11. Best place to cry? ~ Someone's shoulder.
12. Who do you love the most? ~ my family,my friends and the one who's worth it for me to love.
13. Tell us of your dream last night? ~ I can't remember because I awake few times in the midnight.
14. Ever hated someone so bad? ~Yup a jerk but not anymore as I know how's his lfie now..*evil me*
15. The biggest and most hurtful lie you heard? ~ P&C
16. The last person you had a beer with? ~ Ariff and the gang...I think so~that was the time after work @ PURE.
17. The last person you went to the movies with? ~My MR.EGO!
18. The last person you talked on the cell phone with? ~ my aunt in malacca who wants me to be her husband's hairstylist to dye his hair. *I'm pro enough in doing this ,ok?*
19. The last person you hugged? ~My dad at the airport.
20. The last person you yelled at? ~ I think it's him though...not so sure~
21. In the last week have you kissed someone? ~ hehe..yup~A nice kiss:)
22. Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry? ~ last night...don't feel like saying it~
23. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be? ~ A holiday to Rome!A SLR cam!
24. If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go? ~ England first then to Rome then Paris then US....
25. What you hate the most? ~ Liars!!!!
26. What would be the hardest thing for you to give up on? ~ My dream,my family.....
27. Five facts about me: #Wild #Inconsiderable #Bad tempered #Demanding #Friendly
28. Five things that scare me: #Snakes!!!!! #Lies #Pretenders #A call from him in the midnight #Betrayers
29. Five things I treasure in my life : #Obstacles #My baby #My family #My cam #My love one
The first week of 2nd sem has started! It's supposed to be the 2nd week of this sem as I've skipped the first week. Only smart people did this.*no offence*
The first class was Spanish class. It's funny as the lecturer intro herself in Spanish and all of us were like....*-* But it's a class to have fun tho..hehe....
The classes on the 2nd day were canceled!!!!
Yeah and today is the class to motivate me to learn about the stockprice and investment!!! OMG!!!! I have no knowledge in this thingy!!!! Newspapers,Internet ,Business Magazines and blah...blah...blah will be my new friends!!
********* 've been missing someone since I came back. It's time for me to quit my habit! I'm here all alone...he's not by my side~
It's a new year and time passes fast~~~~ *I believe I can fly*
Year 2008 was a joyful year for me~My 20-year-old year~ Let me see if I can list 20 things that I've done in 2008~
1.Got into a job under my aunt's management
-It's a credit cards company.Oh My!!!!Credit cards kill the people in living their own lifestyle!I'm not bullshitting but it's the FACT!The worst thing that I've gone through when working in a credit cards company was the moment the staffs from other banks asked me to apply a card!!! Hello!I'm under aged and I can't afford! The phenomenon-those who work at a credit cards company have all the cards from different banks!!!! And also I've learned something~Human will never satisfied with what they get especially in salary.Even though someone earns RM XXXX per month,it's not enough for their spending because I've realised that I didn't have enough money to spend even though I have earned RMXXXX per month.
2.Fly to Sarawak for the 1st time ever
-I've gone to Kuching,Sarawak for the first time ever in my life.Hehe.... It was on a job 'trip'...we 'smuggled' ourselves to there.It's a new place for me,new environment,new lifestyle and new habit!!!!We had their local food which made us bored of that place BUT I love the bars there!!!!Especially drinking with that gang of guys!!!!!! We went for ALCOHOL for 21 days continuously in Sarawak!
3.I had my 1st foot reflexology in my life
-Foot reflexology is good for blood circulation BUT it's killing me mann!!!!!I had it in Sarawak as the guys wanted to go for body massage by those pretty China girls so I had to tag along.Rather than wasting my time waiting for them,it's better to spend money on reflexology..haha... Once is enough!!!!!!
4.Got myself the 3rd Tattoo
-my 3rd tattoo!A tattoo for each year!Until there's no 'space' on my body~ I adore this tattoo so so much!!!
5.A new phone
-I bought this by using my own money that I've earned!I could get whatever I wanted when I was in that job.Even a phone which cost me RMXXXX.It's my new BABY!
6.Pampered myself with a summer holiday at Redang Island
-With my hard earned money,a trip before enrolling into Uni is a MUST!Pampered myself with a single life summer holiday @ Redang Island is the BEST OF ALL!
7.Had a birthday party for my lil' bro
-A birthday party fully sponsored by me!!!hehe...as long as he's happy!!!!
8.Got into a relationship -After being single and a player for a year,it's the time for me to stable down..hehe...
9.Sponsored Sis a hair cut
-She had her long hair to short!!!!It's her birthday present for the hair cut and of course she went for a professional hair cut la..haha
10.Celebrated Valentine's Day with a best friend
-For the 1st time ever,the both of us celebrated Valentine's day together as we were single and everyone was busy with their own partner...it's scary la!!!!As there' couples everywhere we've gone..haha..
11.A best friend found her happiness
-Who will be the next????haha....
12.Got myself a place in the Uni
-Enrolled into UMS,Sabah.It's the most beautiful government uni in m'sia!!!!I love the scenery so much!
13.Fly back to and from for 4 times in a sem..haha -'Paid' the airlines loads of money to get myself back to Malacca for 4 times in 4 months!!!!OMG!!!!!!!
14.First experience on a tricycle
-A trip up to JB for a gathering and had my first experience on a tricycle @ Danga Bay!It's not an easy job to cycle it!