Sunday, January 11, 2009

Taggy~

1. What was the highlights of the week?
~ 'chasing' the new drama on air!

2. Do you smoke?
~ Smoking is not good for my asthma *_*

3. Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
~ Someone who really loves me..am finding ~

4. Have you ever loved someone before but never had the courage to tell him/her?
~ Nope..it's not easy to love someone

5. How if people reject your confession face to face?
~ Forget about it~

6. God is giving you just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special, what will you say to that person?
~ I know I'm silly enough to put you as my priority but I do love you and want you to lead a happy life~

7. What will you say to a person who doesn't want to believe you?
~ 'it's up to you!'

8. Was there ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
~ yup and I've done it!For the 1st time ever!

9. Do you have something special with you all the time?
~ Of course~

10. Long distance love?
~ I did it in the past and doing it too now~

11. Best place to cry?
~ Someone's shoulder.

12. Who do you love the most?
~ my family,my friends and the one who's worth it for me to love.

13. Tell us of your dream last night?
~ I can't remember because I awake few times in the midnight.

14. Ever hated someone so bad?
~Yup a jerk but not anymore as I know how's his lfie now..*evil me*

15. The biggest and most hurtful lie you heard?
~ P&C

16. The last person you had a beer with?
~ Ariff and the gang...I think so~that was the time after work @ PURE.

17. The last person you went to the movies with?
~My MR.EGO!

18. The last person you talked on the cell phone with?
~ my aunt in malacca who wants me to be her husband's hairstylist to dye his hair.
*I'm pro enough in doing this ,ok?*

19. The last person you hugged?
~My dad at the airport.

20. The last person you yelled at?
~ I think it's him though...not so sure~

21. In the last week have you kissed someone?
~ hehe..yup~A nice kiss:)

22. Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
~ last night...don't feel like saying it~

23. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
~ A holiday to Rome!A SLR cam!

24. If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
~ England first then to Rome then Paris then US....

25. What you hate the most?
~ Liars!!!!

26. What would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
~ My dream,my family.....

27. Five facts about me:
#Wild
#Inconsiderable
#Bad tempered
#Demanding
#Friendly

28. Five things that scare me:
#Snakes!!!!!
#Lies
#Pretenders
#A call from him in the midnight
#Betrayers

29. Five things I treasure in my life :
#Obstacles
#My baby
#My family
#My cam
#My love one

Tag:
-my sis
-my couz
blah...blah...blah...

No comments: