Saturday, April 08, 2006

I'm Broke

Just got my 1st pay today but the pay is for Feb n i could only get it after a month.I mean in april.That was SUX!!!!!This is because it's the 1st time i didn't get my pay on the month after i worked but have to wait for 2 months....It's damn SUX!!!!!!

I was broke for 2 months after stopped working....N now i'm broke too...I have to pay for everything by myself..The biggest prob is i haven't sat for my driving lesson..I have to pay it by myself...No one wil pay for me....

That means i can't simply buy anything i want..That's not me..I'm a BIG SPENDER..how can i control myself from buying this buying that?!?!!??!!?!?I can't do it at all.Oh God!!!!Please help me!!!I have many things to buy..I want new shoes(cuz i spotted a few pairs of nice shoes)..I want new clothes...I want my favourite BARBIE....That's all wat i wan!!!!!I don't get to buy all these!!!!!I'm really broke now!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»