Monday, May 01, 2006


today is saturday 29th of May n i got nothing to do but have to wake up early to the temple cuz my bro had a rehearsal for his concert tonight.Then i went to jolene's place to be her tutor as a nice cousin.later we gt bored doing the same thing n went to 7-eleven to do 'something'.When i reached there i nvr expected the guy who opened the for me was my high school friend.While we were chatting,i heard a bad news from him.One of our school mate passed away last night.So wasted that he passed away all of a sudden cuz he was a very active person in school n a friendly guy but what i pity is that his girlfriend.He n his girlfriend were in a relationship for more than 3 years.This is the second time happen in my life that a girl lost her bf forever.It happened to my friend's 3 years ago when he was involved in an accident n i got to feel that something was wrong before he was invloved in the accident n i didnt expect it could happen to my friend.I really don't like that feeling but i have to accept it all the time cuz it's something like my 6th sense.My loved one doesn't believe that i have that feeling n that really make me sad cuz everything i feel wil happen.
Later at night,all of us went to the concert n watch my bro's performance.That concert was great...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»