Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Exam Fever!

1:42 a.m.
I'm sitting right in front of my laptop;
My fingers are 'sticking' on the keyboard;
Starring at the monitor screen;
Being a nerd girl wearing my old school spec;
Listening to Love Thing by Spice girls;
Chatting with a player;
In STRESS and EMO situation.

I just couldn't fall asleep at all!
I'm worrying about my exam on next week even though I've almost prepared for it.
But I just don't know why I just couldn't face this exam.
EXAM FEVER!!!!!!

Sis's started her exam and mine would be the next.I have to fight for the battle just to let myself survive in this way too competitive world.
Everyone's put high hope on me everytime I sit for the BIG exam because I'm the role model for my younger cousins(I'm the oldest la) and I'm the 'EXCUSE' for them to 'escape' if I don't do well in any of my exam.
But thank God I did well in my SPM and I beat them in it!*wink*.
Who knows I had to treat them a meal cuz I've done better than them~haiz~

This time I'm not sure whether I could do well as I've put too much pressure on myself and maybe it's too excessive!
I have sleepless night everyday and my acne has become more and more!!!!!OMG!!!!!

Does anyone out there know my feelings?!?!?!?!?!

No comments: