Friday, November 09, 2007

There goes the bad luck~

I hate Wednesday morning!!!!
It was the last day of my class~hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!*big smile*

But I memang 'suey' betul la!SIAL~~~
I've sprained my ankle early in the morning around 7.20 a.m and I had to suffer it until my class has finished!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is the 2nd time that I have to walk around with my PIGLET FOOT after 7 years when I hurt my leg for the 1st time until swollen 7 years ago.
PITY~~~~~~~~~
I've just stepped on nail during the Recharge party and now I've sprained my ankle.
I think I was day-dreaming as I always do that every morning cuz lacked of sleep..hehe
WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?????

That's the question that everyone keeps on asking me........many problem la budak ni.Haha....My nasib la..What to do?????

I've gone to see the 'sing seh'(traditional chinese doctor) and I was asked to go back again if my leg hasn't recovered and now that's the problem-my foot is still in pain!!!ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wana go to gym!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!If I just take this as a piece of cake then for sure I have to stuck at home for a period of time and that's gonna make me BORED!!!!!

No comments: