Thursday, April 03, 2008

Ladies night @ Go Go Ktv

Ladies night~
My 'all time favourite' is always Pure Bar but exception for a night as we can't go if someone is with us.
So,Go Go ktv was our 'PLACE OF THE NIGHT FOR LADIES NIGHT'.

We've got a room with nice view which just by the sea.....but couldn't see anything at night la....haha......

We sang till we drop and I sang as the place as Pure.haha......Tak dapat pergi Pure so have to make myself used to it in the room as I'm at Pure..haha.....

And of course I did have some cam-whore session when they were singing la.......





she always gets the 1st shot whenever I hold the cam..haha
the 2 best singers among us
j and j
she just acted like it's her home during the whole night




the drinks for the ladies on ladies night...no alcohol~:(

I like to disturb her whenever we are duet~ing



the best singer!!!!
excited face from me!!!!
jo~licious


I don't know what the hell is this pic
the only view I could see through


Anyway,we enjoyed our ladies night at the jetty so much even though we were exhausted after singing for 5 hours...haha

No comments: