Tuesday, July 08, 2008

I'm back!

Finally I'm back to my blog after suffering for a whole week during the orientation in my uni.

I miss BLOGGING SO MUCH!!!

Life here is so-so.Nothing much to talk about except the environment and the time.
But I MISS MY ROOM SO MUCH!
Nothing can be compared to my pinkish room....
Can't wait to go back!!!

By the way,I miss many people in my life.
The one who's taught me loads of things..yeah...he always teaches me to LEARN!
So,I'M LEARNING!
Thanx and love ya!

My sis-the one who is trying so hard to put down her weight just to get herself to fit into a nice gown for my aunt's wedding..
My mum-sis's partner to lose weight!
All the best to you all!!!!!

And of course not to forget about my chubby lil' Josh!
I'm missing you like crazy!!!!!
PLEASE CONTROL YOUR EATING HABIT!
Jie jie will find a pretty girlfriend for you here k???
Haha....................

Now let's talk about my GIRLIES!
Even thought we're far apart but everything's still the same.haha......
Sherlynn miss calling me in a good manner way...
JO ANN LUM....she miss calling me that..haha...and ya she did get to do that 2 days back when we're on the phone.
She miss clubbing!!!

Jazlyn-the genius one....the closet to malacca..haha....
She was busy for shopping on the first weekend of uni...I'm not jealous!!!
The hyper mall here is not bad though..haha...same as KL la....
At least I can get what I want here....

Suki-the mrs at home.She's married and committed to her husband.
This is the life when you're married young.
Kinda miss her SAMPAT way!!!
haha.......

And my clubbing kaki,I'll not be 'FREE' to party with you guys for a few months.
Anyway,thanks for the msgs for 'inviting' me to club!
Will catch up with you guys once I'm back!

Last but not least,
Thanks alot for yr msgs,KK.It's my honour to meet you!

Going for class now.
Ciaozz.........................

No comments: