Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Lame tagging~again from Mr.Karwai

1) What is the most important thing in your life?
I really can't think of any now.My family.

2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
Loads of clothes!

3) Where do you wish to get married?
Rome.

4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
I'll just leave it to fate!

5) Are you in love?
:)

6) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
Heng loong Restaurant

7) Name the latest book that you bought?
Reader's digest

8) What is your full name?
Jo Ann Lum Choy Yeen

9) Do you prefer your mother or father?
Both.They have different points of view in everything.

10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
None.

11) Christina or Britney?
Britney.I know she's a bitch but i love her songs so much!

12) Do you do your own laundry?
Yup.I hate to do it!

13) The most exciting place you want to go?
Pure Bar.With my super-cool friends!!!!

14) Hugs or kisses?
Can I have both.

15) Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
1. Act cool
2. Friendly
3. Pity( I mean when being bullied by someone)
4. Much much taller than me la..haha
5. Loves his hair

16) 8 things I am passionate about:
1. Someone
2.Drinking
3. Dancing
4. Art
5.Being wild back!
6.Being crazy
7.Travel to Rome ,Europe,Beijing!

17) 8 things I say too often:
1.OMG!
2. Fuck la
3. Your head
4.Whatever
5.Shit
6.Ya right
7.I'm stress!


18) 8 books I’ve read recently:
1.Reader's digest.
2.Inheritance
3.Marketing
4.Management
5.Management information system

*all my crap text books*

19) 8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
1. One step at a time
2.All my life
3.Ain't got you
4.Better in time
5.Bye bye
6.I'm a bitch I'm a lover
7.Leavin'
8.Stole

20) 8 things I learned since last year:
1. Party harder!
2.Drink harder!
3. Be wilder!
4. Be tough!
5.Think wisely!
6.Be more matured!
7. Caring
8. Outgoing

8 people to tag:
1. Sis
2. Wheat
3. Cathy
4. Josh
5. Aaron
6.Yean Yeon
7.Gimson
8.Mathew Ong

No comments: