Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Late post for outing!

Finally a better connection BUT not at my place.
I'm currently lepaking at the library.


Sorry for the late post on Sunday.
Here it goes.....

Eventually we've gone for our lunch at a Hong Kong style restaurant.Ok,I don't remember the name of the restaurant.This is my bad habit.As long as the food is nice then everything is ok for me........
*FOOD SATISFIED ME EASILY*






My candy....nice accessories to cam-whore with
Irresistible!
the one I always hang out with
the PORK rice...haha...she can't live without pork!!!
I only drink tea when I 'pay a visit' to this kind of restaurant!
While waiting for my food...................................
my curry bun...I noticed that the local here love salty food..cuz the curry is salty....
Last pic before go on with my meal!!!!!!!!!

Adious!
Ciaozzz for class now!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: