Friday, August 15, 2008

I'm lacked of caffeine now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
'm having STRONG & GREAT 'intention' to hit the Starbucks and lepak there,
of course to study also la.

Unfortunately,they don't provide essential info for my assignment!!!
ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm going mad now......I need caffeine!!!!!!!!
Woke up at 6.30a.m because of my housemate's 'good-deed'
-to repay me the money..But don't need to do it so early what.
Ppl don't have class early in the morning la.

Next,Karen came to my place at 7 a.m sharp!!!!
Cuz we've got to rush our project.
Ok,she said wake up at 7 before this but she reached my place at that time!
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I made her waited for me to get ready..haha...Sorry!

Oh ya,for the first time someone called me and complaint about some 'stuff'!
I'm the one who always do that but now is her turn!!!!!
Unbelievable!!!!!

Gonna leave in 24 hours!!!
Excited to the max!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ppl,remember to bring back Ferrero Rocher and liquors for me!
* i mean the ones in Labuan*

No comments: