Friday, September 19, 2008

lame?Boring?Thnx Wheat anyway

Whenever I update my blog after few days,it's always a tagging stuff from WHEAT!
Thanks anyway!

the last person to tag u is:
Wheat!

what relationship of u wif him/her:
Friends ..if not?lovers???haha...

your 5 impression towards her:
-Funny
-Boyish
-Talkative
-Friendly
-Crazy~

The most memorable thing that he/she has done to u:
None wo...wheat,then u shud do something so that i can remember u always :p

The most memorable words that he/she said to u:
??????????

if he/she becomes ur lover, u will:
haha..me not lesbians

if he/she becomes ur enemy, u will:
nvr tot of that she would be one.

if he/she becomes ur lover, he/she has to improve on?:
more macho

if he/she becomes ur enemy, the reason is?:
She steals my bf!!!!haha...just joking

The most desirable thing to do for him/her is?
huh???Wheat,what's the most desirable thing u wan me to do for u?

The overall impression to he/her is?.
easy to get along with

How do you think the people around you will feel about you?

ego,crazy,......

The character for you for yourself is?
Enjoy my life!!!!

On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
Demanding!!!!!!!

The most ideal person you want to be is?
I just wana be myself!

For the person who cares and likes you, say something about them.
Can't think of any at all as I'm busying with my truckloads of work!

Ten people to tag:
not gonna tag anyone!!!!Lazy to brainstorm myself!!!

Who is number 2 having relationship with?
dunno

Is number 3 a male or female?
?????

If number 7 and number 10 be together would it be a good thing?
huh???what the hell is this?blur la....

How about number 5 and number 8?
no answer...

What is number 1 studying about?
????*bluek*

When was the last time you had a chat with them?
no ideas

Is number 4 a single?

????

Say something about number 2.
no comment!!!!I also dunno what the hell is this tagging all about!

No comments: