Sunday, October 05, 2008

Couzies night out+Unplanned clubbing night

The LUM & LEO family had their cousins night out on Saturday!
But there are few of them didn't make it as they were TOO BUSY!

We hung out @ Geographer for our couzieeeeee chit-chatting!

my Bailey's Irish cream..my favourite!


Whenever we have this 2 cousins together,for sure there are lots of cam-whoring~
act 1
act 2
act 3
act 4
act 5
LUM&LEO
again?!
Sis said we do look alike..ok,cuz I look like my aunt who is his mum!


We had a BIG SURPRISE from an uninvited guest!
My lil' Josh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He asked dad to bring him there on purpose cuz he wanted to join us...but in the end,we 'chased' him back home..haha
here's the uninvited guest!


Aaron leo-the outgoing couz
jocelyn lum-the 'pirate' kawaii one
i heart bailey
i heart cherry
jolene lum-the one with sweet smile
see...her arm's getting longer!
anothe one?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

sis said we do look alike..haha...cuz i look alike as his mum
sis's ugly smile

He wanted to stalk us cuz he wanted to buy his Ben 10 goggle!


no alcohol for him so just drink the esprit!




the lovely combination of colours of the sisters!
the assistant to help jolene to take her bag!
weird posers!!!!!

We were supposed to meet Chris @ Eleven...It's more to a gay bar but he was late so we ciaoz our way back home..
While we were walking to the car park......................................................
Collin and Chris passed by us.Ok,I didn't realize at all..haha
And I've done something idiotic with Collin cuz he said he'll not be back to M'sia till next year.
It's A BULLSHIT!
Nah...here it is....the shortie and the tallest guy on 'earth'


On our way back.................................................................
We've found out the best way to solve any problems by the road!!!!!
Blacklist in wat???Credit card????Phone bill?????Blahh....blahhh....blahh....


Something unexpected happened while I was sending my cousins home.
Sherlynn asked me to club on Saturday night!!!!!!She called me once she's reached!
OMG!!!
My dressing was so 'INNOCENT' so how could I club with it on????
Luckily I was smart enough to modify my top!
The best thing of MNG!!!!!!
*I was wearing MNG top and bottom*

We clubbed like nobody business and Sherlynn brought a new friend!
Cool to club with her though!

The 2 ss-ing guys
jo,sherlynn n connie

The ending of the night was GREAT,AWESOME & GORGEOUS even though it was an unplanned clubbing night!

Last but not least,nice to meet up with you people!
I shall list the names down...hehe
Let's begin...Sheldon,Alex,Shaun,Krishan,Dave,Prashant,Krishna.....
wait,I can't remember who else!

Anyway nice to meet u guys AGAIN!

p/s:Sheldon,thnx for the suggestion of my birthday plan..haha...it works!

Had a small accident with a car before we headed to Geographer as my sis and cousins were surprise enough to see me being so kind and not solve it with violence!

No comments: