Friday, October 10, 2008

My Friday noon!

Hanging out with 2 of my classmates @ Secret Recipe right after class.
Should I call it a class or just the time for us to show our face to the tutor?????
*hhmmmmmm....wondering*


Don't bother la...we attended the class just to take our attendance and did our own biz then-online!

It's not an good idea to hang out @ Secret Recipe and online as
I'M EATING NON-STOP NOW!
I KEEP ORDERING FOOD ONCE I'VE FINISHED EACH COURSE!!!
I'm broke already!
Need to shop for clothes just for my International Business Club family day!

By the way,I'll be spending my Saturday @ Tuaran Beach Resort!

Gonna have loads of fun!!!!!!


Ok,it's time to show off my friends whom I'm hanging out with!
*no on-the-spot pics as they don't allow*

Karien
Grace

Ok,here's my food!


Ice chocolate with whipped cream~my whipped cream melted before I could get to take a sip!!!
The lasagna!
My dessert~Trans fat-free peach cake

Karien asked me a question when I ordered the cake:'You still need a fat-free cake?'
I just LOVE peach!!!!

No comments: