Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Boyfriend....

This chapter,it's all about the caring ones around me who are trying to persuade me to get a MAN!

Situation 1)The outing with Shine She

One of the weeks,SHE came back for a few days holiday.Yeah,we hung out together with another few guys.Most of our conversation was about me....Me getting a man!WTH?!

The first night:
"Do you have a bf now?"
*He likes to ask this,over-caring*

"Nope,the last one was a disaster.Prefer to have a peaceful life."

"What happened?Tell me some la......."

Then,I started to tell him everything.Oh ya,we do share lots of things together.

"You're so good.Can you do that to me too?"*in a joking way*

"Hey,you're not my bf."

While yam-cha~ing,we've got into the GAY issue with the gang........

The next day,4 of us went to shop.While in the car....

"Hey,faster find a bf!!!!"

Honestly,I was shocked!

"What for?I prefer my life single & mingle.No worries."

He's the first one to rush me get a bf.


Situation 2) The hang-out with my babe

Out of the blue..............
"Girl,you don't wana find a bf now?"

"Huh?Why do you ask this all of a sudden?You're the 2nd to say so."

"Ya la.When you're not supposed to have one,but you did have.When you're supposed to have one,but you don't have."

"Haha...I really can't handle all those relationship problems.It's all a mess!"



Situation 3) Mr.Drinking Partner's good deed


This is the worst one.I didn't make it for the drinking session.He started to be my match-maker out of the sudden.
Guess what?
He intro a NATIONAL SWIMMER to me.GOSH!
Worse comes to worse.He started exchanging phone numbers behalf of me and that guy.
I don't mind knowing a new friend but Mr.Drinking partner thought that I could never get a guy?!
Then thing continue........................................................................................


Halo people,I've been stucked with all this crap and my final decision is I DON'T PLAN/WANT/NEED to get a boyfriend yet.
Thanks for your kindness.
I appreciate it so much.

I don't need a man to make it happen,
I get off being free.
I don't need a man to make me feel good,
I get off doing my thing.
I don't need a ring around my finger
to make me feel complete.

No comments: