Sunday, October 25, 2009

Random long post

The Slurpee contest has ended and thnx to those who voted.
I appreciate it very much.

Study week has started and finals is just around the corner.
Stress!!!!!!!
But at least had some 'energy booster' drinks on Thursday with Samuel.
The tequila at Bubble Bar @ Grand Borneo is dirt cheap but it tastes like cheapo tequila.
Me no likey.Wasted a glass of it.
Beers were ok.*thnx God*
Headed to UpperStar after picking up Ricky and we drank again.
Ice-cream,mashed potatoes ,beers and tequila shot.
Ice-cream is my addiction in the midnight,
mashed potatoes tasted sucks,
beers was ok too,
and tequila shot specially requested as it's not available at all-ME LIKEY!!!
Sometimes I wonder how did I get addicted to tequila shot!!!!

After a 100km drive and listened to the same songs over and over again,
McD was the last min destination.
Samuel ordered ice-cream and guess what?
The machine for ice-cream and milkshake @ McD 'sleeps' after 12am!!!!!!
GOSH!!!!
The 1st time I heard about this stewpid stuff!!!!

Adjusted my bedtime upside down to study for finals.
Spent some time on drawing out my tatts in the version of variety of colours.


One of my tatts..look fugly I know..haha...


Less than a month to go and I'll be going for my holiday in Kuching,Sarawak.
I've fallen for that place since my 1st visit last year.
Maybe because of the night life that we used to hang-out for 21 days continuously.
At least they have cheap beers and liquors too.
Wherever you go,the statue of the cats is always there.
That's why it's called -The Cat City.
I miss the salad chicken rice and peppermint herbal tea.
Even though my friends and I kept complaining about eating the same food whenever we've gone but that's the only place to have their specialty.

All of us are planning for a 2 days 1 night trip @ Kundasang before we fly to Kuching.
Gonna spend lots of money after my finals.
Been thinking of getting a new digital cam.
Holiday with babes after I'm back to Malacca.
It's proven that human can't live without of $$$$$$$$$.

The beach in Sabah looks nice at night.

"For every minute that you're angry,you'll lose 60 seconds of happiness."

No comments: