Tuesday, September 05, 2006

my sis has a malay boyfriend!!!!!!!!!

I've found out something very shocking last night.It's all about my sis.She's in a relationship But with a malay guy from her school.She always told me that she would nvr want a malay guy as her boyfriend n kept questioning my friend who was in a realtionship with a malay guy before.And now,it's her turn!!!!!!!!!!!It's unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually,i realised that something was wring few weeks back cuz the way she act totally had changed.She didnt even said anything abt me n my bf when my bro mentioned abt him.I was suprised...it's strange!!!!!!!!!!!She didnt even want to do her homework after skool n before bed time.she's getting lazier n lazier..........Finally,i questioned her last night n she told me the truth"Yes,i'm in a relationship with a malay guy"...What the hell is she doing??Does she really want to marry a malay guy????Maybe her look really makes him fall in love for her.hehe.......My sis is pretty though...no doubt that a malay guy will like her...
Anyway that's her choice!!!!!!Maybe it's fate...........

2 comments:

rainbowgal said...

eh u dont sampat
i dont have a malay bf ok?
dont simple talk nonsense

Jo Ann said...

just admit la!u only like malays!!i'm yr sis so i know la....u even spent alot of money just to talk to him.....haha..come on la~~~u like yr malay bf so much!!i wonder y r u so ashame of yr malay bf...haih~~~~~