Friday, June 01, 2007

It's been few days that I didn't blog...Life's SO hectic recently..Busy,Busy and Busy!!!!Too many things to do!!!!Finally,I've got to post something!!!
I was too busy with some project and didn't even have time for myself.The worst was I straight headed to my friend's place on wednesday once I came back from kl and I didnt get to rest at all but had to burn the midnight oil.Even though I couldn't take it but I insisted on finishing the work first.However,Our thing still couldn't finish yet so we continue the next day.We have done this since last week due to our exam the week before....

Finally,everything's done today.But I miss my gang so much especially those clicks whom I didn't get to meet for quite some time.I MISS wai ling,Shaun,Damien,Raymond,Jaz,Ting and the others......I didn't even have time to spend with them...so SAD~~~~~~~~~~*sob*

BUT,I did get to spend my time with my very best friend to death.We spent out time in kl as she purposely came down...

No comments: