Saturday, November 24, 2007

Pity him~

This cute lil' tiny bike~belongs to a friend in shanghai !
Bad luck has put him into a sad situation right now because his bike is in the police station now.It's not because of traffic offence or riding this bike without license....it's because of that guy whom he bough this bike from has put him into a disaster now!!!!!!!!!!!
He doesn't own the license for this bike and that guy has forgotten wher did he buy this bike!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT SOMEONE'S FORGOTTEN WHERE HE BOUGHT HIS BIKE!!!!It's irresposible!!!!

Honestly,I feel sad for him though ~his only transport.....haha....
I did ask him to buy me one of this and send it to me by air..haha...I DO LOVE THIS BIKE SO MUCH !

Anyway,to my dearest friend~go to the temple and pray for yr bike be safe and go back to yr life again!!!

No comments: