Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My biggest lesson during exam!




Today-the 2nd day of my biggest war in my life!
It's SUFFERING!
I wana be FREE!!!!!!
Can i just escape from it and go for holidays around the world??????
I really cant stand it anymore!
I
Finally I've finished my General paper this afternoon and it's gonna be a 'BiG' lesson for me.
This is because I've wasted lot of time during the paper.When I've finished my essays,I was thinking that I still had time to rest and relax*Winks*.....

However.....................................I WAS WRONG!
I only had an hour to finish the last 2 parts of the paper which involve many calculation!!!!!
Die la this time!!!!!

I've spent 40 mins finishing my 2nd last part and guess what?????I've left 10 mins to complete the last part for the paper!!!!
I almost cried out because I was worrying that I couldn't finish my paper and the 15 marks for the last part would just 'FLY AWAY' like a bird...
'I'm not gonna let this happened as I know the answer'.thats what I've told myself eventhough there's just 10 mins left........
THANK GOD!!!!Ive got to complete the whole paper!!!
(cuz I can write damn fast)

But I'm still worrying about the paper because I'm worried that I don't get a flying colour result for it as I've put all my effort on it!!!!
PLEASE DON'T WASTE MY EFFORT,MY DEAR PAPER!!!

Therefore,NO MORE REST AND RELAX DURING ANY PAPER AGAIN!

No comments: