Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My niece~Charmaine's one year old birthday!

My niece is one year old already!!!
She's born late though which was mid of this month 20th December 2006.......her birth date is gonna be a history in her life as on the day when she was born,it was the most serious flood which hit the whole town.
And guess what?????it rained the whole night on the night she had her birthday party...It's fate!!!!!!haha...I'm a bad aunty though.....................


Once I reached my cousin's place,the 1st thing I did was.......................

carried her and take a pic with her..haha...I always do that
She doesn't like sis though
this is the proof..haha
both of us kept on taking photos with her non-stop
bro's naughty face


While waiting for my cousin to light the cake,I had to babysit Charmaine with FOOD!!!!OMG!!!!!!!I was eating non-stop because she kept on asking for :'mammam...(food)'
So,being a nice aunty,I had to feed her food just to let her keep quiet and I was just 'makan,makan and makan'........I'm supposed to diet but she's ruined my plan....*SIGH*


10 mins later,here comes the cake.....................
nice cake
this boy celebrated with her as his bday was on the same day she celebrated her bday....(but i don't know who is he)
the happy family
she was distracted by food

with her grandparents
do u wan a piece of me???
i've got the wrong mode to take this pic..haha
siblings ~

she's learning to take the 1st step in her life!
Finally she's done it!



My niece is adorable though!!!haha.....I always teach her to call me jie jie(means sis in chinese)and not aunty but her dad kept on saying call me aunty Jo Ann..haha.....
She cheers everyone up.

Lots of love,XOXO

No comments: