Saturday, January 19, 2008

Mummy's clubbing daughter

Right now,I'm a clubbing daughter in my mum's heart now!
Guess what???She asked me a silly question this afternoon when we were on our way back.

Mum:'What time did you come back last night?'

The only thing that crossed my mind was that I was damn sick last night because of food poisoning.I came back early from work and slept quite early last night.So how could I be out?

Jo:'Huh?Did I go out last night?where did I go?I slept early la.'

Mum:'Oh ya!I've forgotten.I thought that you did go out last night.'

Jo:'You blur already is it?You think I go out everyday even if I 'm sick like hell?!?!?'

OMG!I can't believe that I'm not 'EXIST' at home.Maybe because of my BUSY schedule and hanging out with my friends every night.Haha.....

I'm a CLUBBING DAUGHTER IN MY MUM'S HEART NOW!

*clubber thought ends here*

No comments: