Friday, March 28, 2008

'GROWN & SEXY'



The launching of brand new ladies night from Pure Bar was AWESOME!!!!!!

Of course there's a reason why am I saying this ........(but it's undeniable that Pure is always happening la)

It's Wednesday night and I've decided not to go to Pure as I was damn tired right after working as it's late night.

Then,I've got a call from DJ DEF a.k.a Sheldon when I was at a friend's place after work.
The 1st thing that he asked me that was I going to the brand new ladies night as he's informed me about it a month ago.I've wanted to go when he told me about it but my tiredness has changed my mind not to go .
So,I'M NOT GOING.

However,a call could change my mind to go to Pure.At first,Sheldon mentioned about the fabulous prizes of the night to be given away-RM 1000.After that,he messaged me about the goodies bag which contains a MNG tee's and tube top.This really attracted me..haha.......

I kept on asking Jaz if she wanted to go because she did tell me that she really wana go but she's too tired.
THE LAST DECISION~LET'S GO TO PURE FOR THE BRAND NEW LADIES NIGHT!

nice music OF COURSE!
Besides that,I did win some prizes la...haha.....a goodies bag and a 'FABULOUS PRIZE'(I'm not gonna say what is it) !!!!!!

I should thank him for changing my mind to Pure and won something nice back!!!!!!!

Thank You So Much,DJ DEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway,I did enjoy the night with my clubbers!!!!!!




my goodie~goodies bag
I found out that there's a condom in the goodies bag when I've got home..haha.....the symbol of 'GROWN'.......haha

No comments: