Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Another new tattoo ~phoenix and blossoms

Desperating for tattoo since few months back.

One day during dinner.....................

Jo:'I wana get a tattoo.'

Mum:'Again?It's better that you treat us a meal .'

Jo:'Of course can.'


Few days later(that means today)................................................

I was lying on the floor watching a drama in mum's room..................
Without realization.......................Mum suddenly pulled my shirt up..............

Mum:'When did you get this tattoo?'

Jo:'Few days back la.'

Mum:'How much?'

Jo:'Only RM 150.'

Mum:'So cheap?It's a colour tattoo impossible so cheap.You always say that you're broke but you have money to get a tattoo ya?'

Jo:'Aiya,I'm a regular customer so he gave me a cheaper price.I've been saving up my money for this tatt quite long already.'

Mum:'You always must get something that you want.'

It's undeniable that mum really knows me.Whenever I tell her that I want this or that,she knows that I MUST get it no matter what.
That's why a mother is the only person who understands her daughter the most.

During our conversation,Josh said something 'weird' about my tatt.

Josh:'It's an eagle !'* I just kept quiet*

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Kids sometimes really can't differentiate an eagle and a phoenix.

Ok,It's a Japanese phoenix.

Last but not least,this tattoo does bring something meanigful.



The most painful part during the whole process
The outline has done!!!!!!!!Finally!!!!
And here's the result.......

No comments: