Tuesday, May 06, 2008

The CJ7 day

Here comes the CJ7.
Frankly speaking,I've never crazy for 'cartoons' from the movie.Should I call it a cartoon or an alien?*doubting*
Jeff-the biggest bullier in my team had bought 2 dozens of it as a free gift for customers.
It was the last day for our roadshow when he brought all his CJ7s .So I kept telling him to open a stall at the 'pasar malam' to sell them is much much better la...haha.....

Just to overcome my boredom,I've taken some pics of the 'alien' CJ7.




the CJ 7 which just came out from the bushes(I mean the big plastic bag which full of CJ7s)
After SHAKING its head for few times and this is the result.



Out of the blue,I have an idea to 'decorate' it as its owner is a smoker and I was too free..........so..........I took a piece of paper to roll it into a cigarette .haha...........
BRILLIANT IDEA!Smart Jo!!!!

here's the smoker...haha
same o same........................
Last but not least~A pic of me with the 'aliens'................

No comments: