Sunday, June 08, 2008

I know that I'm not supposed to post anything about my past as I've promised myself that I want to start a new life all over again after what I've gone through for the last few years.But I just couldn't resist to keep it in my heart for the whole life!It would make thing worse for me.At least,I do have the guts to write it out after so long.

Sometimes human just can't control everything in their life.There's something which just happened beyond your expectation.And not everyone you can confide!

I had a dream last night.It's not something good to me and it's more to making myself to give up my life once AGAIN!Everything in my life now seems so PERFECT since the day I've started to be strong after 'falling down for so many times'.I dreamt of the bastard for nothing.I've never had any bad dreams for so long.Not even him or the ones I've lost!
He came into my dream and wanted me back to his life again.

Ok,I admit that I was so silly enough to believe a jerk's word again and again.And till the end I've lost everything in my life!He appeared in my dream after a year I've decided to put a dot in our relationship.It ended in a very 'AWFUL' way.Not for me but for him.
For the first time ever ,I've humiliated a guy in the public.HE DESERVED IT for what he's done all this while.I'm not trying to put all the blames on a guy but that's something a jerk should get it!He should have got a lesson in his life!He always thought that he has big-shot and he's the man!
And just think back how many times have you hurt me enough!!!!!!!!!That jerk almost made me lost confidence in falling in love for another guy.
A guy should respect himself before he wants a girl to respect him and 'jaga' his thick face.A guy's pride is important so as a girl's.

But I love the ending of my dream which I did follow my heart and chose the one who really love me.I've never thought that I would have the guts to follow what my heart said.And I realized that I've made the right choice in giving up the bastard even though I used to love him so much!

I've learnt something in my dream~THERE'S NO TURNING BACK TO SAVE A RELATIONSHIP NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU LOVE A GUY EVEN THOUGH HE'S HURT YOU OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

No comments: