Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bitter or sweet first?

I'm struggling with my management!
I've got to finish revising it before Sunday because I wana go to have fun on the island!!!!!

Two and a half chapters to go.............

This afternoon during lunch,was telling Derryck that there's a 'BIG POSSIBLE' that I'll not be going this Sunday!
One of the reasons is that I wana finish studying everything for the test and also mid-term so that I can have fun when I'm back to malacca!

I'm dying for clubbing!!!!!!


Ok,he told me something which is true:
"You must balance your studies and having fun."
*only those who understand me well would know that what kind of fun do I need*

I know it but I need to club to relax..that's the way for me mann!
I'm so stress because of test,assignments,presentation and etc.Yeah...maybe I need to spare some time to join them as they've given me a 'warm welcome' when they asked me about the trip.
But I'm still have few days to make my decision anyway.


Love the picturesque view of my school of biz & econ....
The islands,the sea,the sky............................................

No comments: