Thursday, July 24, 2008

Interesting class but boring presentation!

*edited by my phone*

I just couldn't help it to cam-whore in my soft skill class when...............................a group has 'replaced' the lecturer's role and presented a long and boring stuff!It's all about a country.
*preferred not to disclose about the name of the country*

The country that they were presenting is somewhere interesting but everything's turned upside down once they started it.OMFG!!!!!!!!
I don't know whether the ppl listened to what the lecturer's advised us last week about the slide show and the presentation!!!!!!!

Ok,at least I did pay attention in the class k?
Everyone was so fed up of their presentation......
I was in hunger though.............Even though I had my breakfast early because I need to study my marketing before my class in the noon..................

Here's the notes for my lunch!Actually I've spent less than that........
Be THRIFTY!

No comments: