Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tagged by Wheat!

1) Are your parents married or divorced?
Married=20 years.

2) Are you a vegetarian?
Trying to be but can't live without meat.Once is enough!

3) Do you believe in Heaven?
Not really.

4) Have you ever come close to dying?
Never..but human is born to die.

5) What were u doing 8.00 this morning?
On my not so comfy bed.:(

6) Favourite time of day?
Class dismissed!!!!!* i need to rest*

7) Do you mind dating someone of the same sex?
I have loads of Lesbian friends but I don't think I can really suit in same sex dating.

8) Do you wear makeup?
Yup but not 24/7....

9) Ever have plastic surgery?
Plastic surgery?No such words in my dictionary.

10) Do you colour your hair?
Yup.

11) What do you wear to bed?
Shorts and tee...I don't naked when I sleep.

12) Have you ever done anything illegal?
Being a underaged clubber..is that illegal?

13) Can you roll your tongue?
I don't have long tongue so I cant do it.

14) Do you tweeze your eyebrows?
Sometimes.

15) What kind of sneakers?
Nike but it's all depend on the design of the sneakers..maybe I can consider about Adidas..someone's trying to make me wear ONLY Adidas!

16) What is something you are excited about?
Tattoos!!!!!!!!!!*all time favourite*

17) What is your Hair color?
Dark brown.

18) Do you talk a lot?
Only with my girlies and the guys.I don't talk much to girls.But I'm not a ANTI-GIRLS homosapien.

19) Do you snore?
Nope.

20) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
Rome.I love that place..romantic though.

21) Do you sleep with animals?
My asthma doesn't allow me to do that.

22) If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
Shopping or maybe tattoo.But I couldn't get to do either one of them when I did win a lottery few months back.

23) Gold or silver?
Gold

24) Hamburger or hot dog?
Hamburger...the better if the burger is from Burger King..hehe

25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Pizza....only favourite:)

26) City, beach or country?
Beach...

27) What was the last thing you touched?
My stylish and pinkish mobile phone:)

28) Where did you eat last?
Mamak..at least I've got to surf the web*I'm doing it now*

29) When’s the last time you cried?
Don't remember.

30) Do you read blogs?
Those blogs on my list..and some other popular blogs but only when I have nothing to do.

31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
I would love to!:)

32) Is there anyone you like right now?
Like?Dun think so

33) What’s your favourite shampoo conditioner and soap?
Only those that are good for my hair scalp.

34) Do you talk in your sleep?
Not sure cuz no one will tell me as I sleep alone.

35) Are you popular?
No answer.

38) Are you currently depressed?
Kinda.

39) Ever met anyone famous?
Hong Kong movie stars on Sunday.I don't remember their names but I know they are the popular ones.

40) Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life?
Not yet.I'll have one someday with my own effort!

41) Who is the rudest person in your life?
A jerk.Don't prefer to disclose

42) Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey?
Oprah Winfrey..I've never heard of the name-Ricki Lake.

43) Basketball or Football?
Me no like either one of them.

44) How long do your showers last?
Lazy homosapien like me take a quick shower.

45) Automatic or do you drive a stick?
Of course autoatic.I'm way to lazy.

46) Cake or ice cream?
I want ice-cream from BR but I love cake.Can I have both?*greedy*

47) Are you self-conscious?
Ya but not for things that I want.

48) Do you care what people think?
Sometimes but I just wana be myself.Who cares?!

49) Have you ever given money to a beggar?
Few years back though..nowadays there are many 'pirated' beggars la....

50) Have you been in love?
Yup...it's not easy to be in love with someone.

51) Where do you wish you were?
Somewhere I should be.

52) Have you rejected someone?
Yup.impossible I have to accept everyone.

LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE
Name :Jo Ann Lum Choy Yeen
Birth Date : 28-10-1988
Current Status : Preferred not to disclose
Eye Colour : Dark hazel
Righty of lefty : Righty

LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage : Chinese.Not sure la...My mum is a mix with thai blood.
My Fears : Hurt
My Weaknesses : Soft-hearted
My Perfect Pizza : Hawaiian I like

LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My thoughts first waking up : Plan of the day
My bedtime : I only sleep when I'm tired
My most missed memory : Those happy times with the ppl in my life

LAYER 4 : MY PICK
Pepsi or Coke : Coke
McDonald or Burger King : Burger King..I'm a big eater ONLY for BK
Single or grouped dates : Single
Adidas or Nike : Nike..trying to change to Adidas
Tea or Nestea : Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla : Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee : White coffee..it has a word 'coffee' too.

LAYER 5 : DO YOU...
Smoke : Nope
Curse : Sometimes..
Take a shower : Of course
Have a crush : Nope
Think you've been in love : :)
Go to school : Me no more going to school...campus ya.
Want to get married : Fate decides everything.If I'm fated to married then I'll have it.If I'm fated to be single for life then that's what I have to accept.It doesn't mean I'll get married if I have someone I love.
Believe in yourself : Sometimes.

LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST
Alcohol : Yes
Gone to the mall : Yes
Been on stage : Yes
Eaten sushi : Yes
Dyed your hair :Yes

LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER
Played a stripping game : Once but I didn't lose:)
Changed who you were to fit in : Yup.It's the biggest change in my life!

LAYER 8 : AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To be married :28++(only if I have the fate to be with someone for my whole life)

LAYER 9 : IN A GUY...??maybe in a lover?
Best eye colour : Natural
Best hair colour : Natural
Short hair or long hair : Depends
Best height : Not shorter than me.
Attitude : Don't judge a book by its cover

LAYER10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A minute ago : What I'm doing now..tagged by someone...must do!!!!
Hour ago :Laundry..ya I wash my clothes all by myself*bangga*
4.5 hours ago : A boring class
1 month ago : Hanging out with my girlies
Year ago :My A-level

LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love: Tattoos!
I feel : So-so
I hate :Loneliness
I hide : My sadness
I miss : Someone whom I'm supposed to miss?
I need :Alcohol!

LAYER 12 : TAGGING 5 PEOPLE
Can't really think of any...my sis,adrian.................

No comments: