Monday, July 14, 2008

Stupid connection!

First of foremost,I would like to comment on the matter of the connection here!!!!
*annoying*

I'm getting pissed off day by day because of the connection here is as slow as a tortoise.
Ok,here it is.Even though it is a WI-FI but more to a fucking slow wireless.
Moreover,I've paid for it and I can't even get to surf the web for more than 5 hours a day.
What the hell?????

I rather 'DONATE' my money to Starbucks Frap .At least the caffeine keeps me awake and fills up my empty stomach!
*this is what I've done on Saturday*

*It's just near by my place so it's convenience*

So,I will only update some of the pics when I've got to get a better connection.

I think it's better for me to stop being a COMPLAINT QUEEN as I've done it on the first day when I've just moved into this house....ermm......supposed to be a hostel!

Jo's still hesitating to move out.

No comments: