Sunday, October 12, 2008

Great day + Sun burn

I'm just gonna post the most beautiful scenery pic of the resort that I've gone to on Saturday for our family day!
Because I haven't got the rest of the photos from a friend.
We had a great time there....
I LOVE THE SEA SO MUCH!
And people,don't jealous ya?!??!I mean cuz of the deep blue sea.
There are lots of these places in Sabah..
That's the beauty of Sabah!


Here it is~It's the pic that I've taken..not downloaded from the web,ok?

Guess what?I've got a 'PRESSIEE' from my greatest day ever at the resort.
I have SUN BURN all over my body!!!!
OUCH!!!!!!!
I'm crying out for pain!!!!!
I only applied sunblock on my face and just once on my hands due to my laziness while my friends kept re-applying their sunblock whenever we're 'out' of the sea!
It's so suffering until I have no mood to shop today.
*I intended to spend my time lazing around the mall to look out for some clothes as my own birthday present*


My reddish body!
I have a new pair of wings!

I BELIEVE I CAN FLY!

No comments: