Sunday, October 26, 2008

Just a lil'

I've got a lil' surprise from someone this morning once I've woke up.
I think it's supposed to be noon though as I woke up around 12p.m.

A call from Erward who is my 'NEIGHBORHOOD'.
I mean he's in Sarawak.
While I'm in Sabah.
Geographically~

An advanced birthday wish from him as he thought my birthday is today but anyway I was glad to get his call and never expected that he would remember my birthday.

I also got a text from Danny few days back with a birthday wish..haha...
These people wished me too early mann but I'm happy because they are those people whom I unexpected at all.

Thanks guys!
See ya when I'm back then we will have loads of fun!!!

No birthday celebration for myself at all as I'm not in the mood for it.
But I've shopped till I drop for my birthday!

No comments: