Sunday, October 26, 2008

I've got a marriage proposal from someone!!!!

Ok,not from my boyfriend but someone else!!
Cuz it's impossible for him to do that at all!!!!
haha.....

This guy is also my 'boyfriend'.Only those people whom he and I hang out with would know what the heck or maybe who the heck I'm talking about...
He's the BEST of all!
He's the one who really cheers me up every time I'm down and gives me support though!
We're having an 'AFFAIR'!
As usual..........

We'll be having our wedding ceremony in Paris!
The EIFFEL TOWER!
What a romantic wedding I'm gonna have!

He's the one who suggested to marry in Paris
AND THAT'S PART OF MY WISH !
At least he's the one who will cross a line on one of my wishes in my wish list.
*he really could read my mind*

Then we kiss and dance at the EIFFEL TOWER!


And a romantic honeymoon in Rome!!!!

This marriage thingy is part of the process of us having a great time talking with each other.haha

No comments: