Thursday, October 23, 2008

Delayed post~T_T

Wednesday!!!!!
Ladies night @ Pure!!!!!
I better forget about this for a moment as I'm not 'EXIST' in Malacca at all!!!!!!
Ok,at least let me SS for a while!

Finally the final exam schedule's out!!!!!!
I'm so happy that I'll be finishing my exam on the 14th of Nov!!!!
Got to go back!!!
But I haven't book my flight ticket yet as...........
I don't have the feelings to go back....
I have no ideas why would I feel so...Maybe I'm trying to avoid what's happening in my life recently!

I WANA GO TO LANGKAWAI!!
I WANA BE ALONE!
I WANA RELAX MY MIND AND GET OUT OF THE SHIT THINGS!

Everything was smooth this afternoon....
Class...
Quiz...

Not until I finished my calculus class as I've planned to go for a jog in the evening.
Too much stress~~~~~
But my plan was ruined by a meeting.
I hate meeting though!

And so,during the meeting,our club president has suggested to form the dinner night committee earlier so that we will have enough time for our preparation.
UNFORTUNATELY,I'm of the committees who will be in-charge for the whole night programs with a senior.My name was just 'on the seniors's mouth' all of the sudden when I was so busybody~ing with Samson.
So,I accepted the post !

While everyone was busy nominating the others,I've got bad and good compliments from one of my course mates.We're not close but met with each other few times.
She wanted me to be with her in another post but her wish was not 'granted' though.
Then she said something to me:
'I heard people keep mentioning about you as the best student in Marketing class and I hope someday I can really meet you.'

I was like WHAT?!?! The best student?!?!?!?!?
'OMG!I'm not the best student larh.'

I think it's cuz that I always got to answer the lecturer's question during the Q&A session.
I did study the chapter before the lecturer teach but only for Marketing..haha

'Everytime when I see you ,I wanted to smile at you but you look so strict.'

Hold on....
I look STRICT?!?!?!?

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!
She's the first person to compliment about this!!!

Anyway we did have some friendly chatting and she's made me feel like she's trying to 'click' on me.
It doesn't matter though as I've got to know a new friend better...
yaya...I've nvr really known my course mates.

No comments: