Thursday, October 23, 2008

The ELECTION day!

The BIG day in Uni~the 'ELECTION' day.

I've got to wake up early in the morning to go for the voting thingy...I was so reluctant to get out of my comfy bed as I'm way too tired after so many things had happen yesterday!
No exception AND it's COMPULSORY!

So,it's better to get it done earlier than later~

Karien,Yean Yeon and I were the early birds!
We have to vote for 7 general candidates and 3 school candidates!
It's not an easy task though!
But of course we have to vote for the candidates from our school...It's a MUST !!!haha....

Anyway I don't feel like posting anything about this anymore!!!!!
*bored*


The lil' boxes~~~~~~in the main hall
The seniors from my school....few of them are the candidates~
If you wana win,THROW YR MONEY ON THIS PUBLISHING!

No comments: