Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A GREAT Week!!!:)))))))

There's a new member in my family!!!:)
I have a new born baby cousin!!!!
But sadly I haven't got his pic yet but mum told me that he's so chubby....
I can't wait to see him..hehe

Made some new friends..the JAPANESE!
They are cool & friendly!!! :)
They are here on a volunteer project for the kids at isolated place in Sabah.
It's called the Borneo project.
I miss the feelings of being a volunteer when I was involved in a charity event for the special kids.
Patience is very important to communicate with them and I did have a great time with them!
Actually I'm waiting anxiously to be involved in the project in either August or Sept..
We did exchange some ideas with each other during the conference with the Japanese and I was acknowledge that Waseda University is the biggest uni in Japan.Cool mann!!!
And my uni is the most beautiful campus in M'sia!!!!
*proud to the max*
That's what I told one of them that my campus is the most beautiful uni!!!!!!
haha.....

Thanks for sparing yr time talking to me today.
And thanks for the gift before putting down the phone..haha..
I was like....em...what did you wana say cuz you kinda gave me a shock..heh....
Anyway will be back soon for Tequila...
I'm thinking of doing my very own tequila shot over here...@ home
*in Sabah of course*
I know to make my own tequila....it's easy as 123...haha...
And OF COURSE I CAN GET THE ALCOHOL,SALT,LEMON..BLAH BLAH BLAH...AND THE CUPS OVER HERE!!!haha.......

I love my week but not the feelings being sick.......
Keep stuffing myself with loads of food which will make my sickness gets worse!!!

No comments: