Wednesday, March 04, 2009

'Mount UMS' Day

It's a late post for the activity in my Uni.

An outdoor activity on last Saturday and it was a 'BLAST' for the people to see me participated it.
These are what they said:

"Oh..You are here ya? I never expected you to wake up early in the morning!"

"Hey how come you are here?"

Hell yea!!!!!!I woke up around 7 in the morning to join this activity and there were many people told me loads of 'stuff'....
HELLO!!!! I'm a girl who does exercise ok?
I'm not that kind of girl who just knows to club and DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS EXERCISE!!!

And of course I join the run too......

Then only I found out that there's a beach in my uni!!!!!!
COOL!!!



Tadaa.....here's it!!!!

Later then...we have to go all the up to the hill of ums!!!!
That's the first time I heard of it..haha...

it's more to jungle tracking though....

It's a long way to go......
At least I remembered to bring my inhaler along...so I've got to 'pump' extra oxygen..haha
The last pit stop before continue my way to the peak..that's the time when I kept hesitating should I continue to the peak because.........
it's another 600 m!!!!

ok...at first I was thinking that the view 's gonna impress me so much on the peak so I sacrifice to go all the way up even though I felt kinda difficult before that.....
And here we are!!!!!I know it's not as high as mount kk la....haha
But it's a good pratice for me before I make myself to Mount KK
Part of the KK town from the peak!!!
The sea...the island....

Took this pic while I was walking down to the hill..everyone was surprised to see Francis joined the activity too..haha...he's great!!!!



This is way superb though....while we were resting....
yvonne,jo,aen n karien....
see the view is enough..not me..haha


the crazy us....
The end of our activity!!!!

Just imagine how exhausted was I after the activity as I've got to continue with my Archery practical after that...!!!!!

The video is funny!!!!haha.....




The day has proven to me how BEAUTIFUL is my uni !!
It's beyond my expectation!

No comments: