Monday, February 02, 2009

I MISS MY JAIIO DEARLY!

I'm proud to dedicate this post to my jaiio as he appreciates it so much!

We've been so close together and I've started to wonder how did we meet each other at first..haha....
But you made me 'salute' you so much after the chat last night..hehe



See...I still have your pic eating burger while driving..haha...and the time I had to be yr servant...



He's the one who bought BIG MAC for me after the job briefing and I was surprised that he didn't reject at all....Thanks ya..at least you didn't leave me to hunger~

I think you knew how much I had to suffer for the job right?
....cuz no drinking during working hour and partying with you!!!!
But kept watching you drank non-stop everytime you came to me..haha
How evil were you..........




His & mine~


As time passes by~~~~~~~

We've got into tequila shot partners!
And even had McD when we met.....Am I right????
haha.......

It's nice to have tequila shot with you everytime we meet in the club but make sure it's my treat the next time!!!
And I LOVE DANCING WITH MY JAIIO!!!!!!

I know it's weird that I asked you how did we start to meet each other and get so close...
it's like we've known each other for 10 years!!!!
Who cares?!?!?!?!

Thnx for the night anyway~

XOXO,

Your jaiio!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dat guy is ur new bf ar?

wat race is he
cant see his face cleary de