Friday, February 13, 2009

The dream~

I used to have nightmare every night but now I just can't figure out the reasons for me to have sweet dreams almost every night .
The ending of every dream makes me smile and let me feel so much better with my life.

When I was talking on the phone with my superb dearest one last night about the dreams ,I just felt happy about it and my mood is getting better day by day.
But I've never thought that the one I kept so much revenge against is the one who makes me smile in the end.
The one who hurt me the most let me understand how my life should be and not by keep putting hopes on the one I still have feelings for.
He lets me understand that I should go on with my life with my own way and enjoy it!

I know he kept searching for me last month and it's really beyond my expectation.
Frankly speaking,I'm glad that he leads a happy life now with his love one.

Now I realised the one who hurts me the most is the one I loved the most.
My judgment all this while is a mistake.
Never ever judge a book by its cover.
*due to recent unexpected incidents*

BTW,I'M GONNA 'KIDNAP' SOMEONE TO GO FOR A HOLIDAY TOGETHER!!!
CAN'T WAIT FOR IT!

No comments: