Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Quick update!

Finally I'm done with a friend's assignment!
It's just an easy job....editing pics!!!
haha.....

Time flies........................................
I'll be going back next week!!!!
BUT.................................
I'm worrying that I can't stand the weather in Malacca.
Mum ,dad and sis are sick EXCEPT the fatty bom bom Josh!
He's so eager to fall sick too..haha.....so he can skip school.
At least the weather here is better than Malacca cuz it's windy here even though it's hot!
Friends keep saying that the sun is burning their skin but I don't think so..haha...
They use an umbrella once they step out of the house but I never.
First ,I'm lazy!
Secondly,I'm used to it,I mean the hot sun!
Thirdly,I'm lazy and lazy and lazy!

Gonna get a haircut when I'm back and a new hair colour!
My hairstylist keeps asking me to curl my hair
and the only answer I could give him is:'I'm way too lazy to manage my hair!'
I've done it once so I don't think I'll do it another time.

I need rest when I'm back!
Miss the food in Malacca!
Shop till I drop for clothes!

No comments: