Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Stress leads to waste of money!

Today,I shopped again!
Woke up in the noon and couldn't think of what to eat so hit the mall again!
I bought a dress!
I love flowery clothes !
It looks so sweet!
ok.I'm not trying to be sweet cuz I know I can't be one. LOL~

I've spent about an hour at Pizza Hut to wait for my food.
First,I ordered Spanish Seafood as I always do.
On the first bite,I'm very sure that there's no lime dressing!!!!!
I'm not choosy but I just hate it when there's something spoilt my favorite food!!!!
Then,I changed it to another choice.
Wait again~~~~~
While waiting,thought of calling someone!
It's been a while since we talked cuz we're too busy with finals!!!!!
Cherlin was asking me if I've packed my stuff and I thought I'm the earliest one to do it as there's still 2 weeks to go.
Guess what???She's done packing even though I'll be flying back in the morning while she'll be going back in the noon!

After a whole day shopping,I came back and packed my stuff AGAIN!!!
It's something with no ending as half of the living room is my stuff!!!!
My house mate was kinda wondering why the hell I packed my stuff so early as she'll be going back earlier than me and she hasn't packed anything yet....haha....
Way to go..................................................................

I really can't wait to go back!!!!!!
Gonna have a Shepherd's Pie days......
Haha...I know my cousins and aunties and uncles gonna love it!!!!!!
I'll bake pies for you guys when I'm back!!!!!!
XoXo...

No comments: