Tuesday, April 21, 2009

..............lil' Josh

3 down 4 more to go!
Finally I've finished the most difficult subject on today-Financial Management.
But I'm still worrying about Accounting...The killer subject!
I've been studying non-stop since few weeks ago and always spend the whole midnight with my books!
I'm really tired.
So,I'm not gonna do any revision for the next paper tonight.
Movies to the BLAST!!!
haha......

One of my friends talked about my malay traditional dressing this noon right after the exam.
She said that I have many Baju kurung~sssssss cuz often sees me wear it..haha...
Honestly,I have many of it!!!!!

It's been a while since I blogged about lil' Josh..hehe..
stole some pics from sis's blog...ala....
Moreover she dedicated this post to me cuz I kept bugging her..haha


His new trademark expression!
His old Alonso's expression!
The cute side of him~


No comments: