Sunday, May 17, 2009

I'm cracking my brain to get an idea for the design of the logo to be used in an event for my uni.
It's a big event under my uni so I can't simply do it.

Be Josh's teacher today in guiding him to do his revision.I'm going insane as I couldn't get to rest during this holiday and have to face with books!
On Saturday was calculation and today's about Mandarin.
My Gosh!
Mum thought that I've forgotten how to write Mandarin words as I didn't really need to use it in uni.Haha.....But I still can write and recognise the words..ok not all....Only until a certain limits~
The only way to persuade Josh to study is FOOD!
Everytime I teach him,I'll use food to tempt him!!!!haha...
I'm supposed to make him lose weight but in the end I'm the one who makes him gain weight!!!

There's a question crossed my mum's mind after dinner today.
"You guys (my gang and I) are so obedient recently,just stay at home."
I knew what was mum trying to say cuz she hasn't seen us party yet.
During this sem break,we're mummy's girl though..haha...
Nah..prefer to have a peaceful and relax holiday.Moreover,Cathy's having her finals now so we have to wait for her to party.
The liquor is waiting for us!!!!!!!!
Besides that,we'll be heading to KL and club!
And mum said we're having more rest so that we can party harder though...My gosh!!!
When I just stay at home,mum seems like not used to it and wants me to party hard!!!!
haha...........
I'm a mummy's girl nowadays...accompany her for breakfast almost everyday and she's surprised because I can wake up early in the morning .
I was a lazy bum before this and everytime delayed my breakfast to lunch..haha

Dad nagged me for not filling in the form for passport renewing yet.
See,my laziness is here again!
Whenever I think of going to renew the passport,my energy level would drop to the lowest level because I hate wake up way too early in the morning and just wait ,wait and wait!!

Few days ago,my girl-friend told me that I'm way too playful and should stable down.
Maybe because of what is happening in my life now.
I'm not gonna talk about it.
P&C!
I think she's the one who knows me so well though.She even told me what kind of guy is more suitable for me.She meant it in physically.
Few of my close friends include her commented that my last ex was not suitable for me at all.
Oh ya,during the gathering while I was talking to a guy friend,I asked him some questions and finally he told me the truth.
"You guys memang not suit at all."
I was kinda surprised though..haha
Sometimes I really don't know what do I really want.
Thing comes and go,people come and go,love comes and go.

No comments: