Sunday, May 17, 2009

Work+Espresso+Margarita+Lemon cheese cake Saturday!

It's my 1st day of work on Saturday.
Not really a job as I just helped out at mum's friend's learning centre-Enopi.
It's a maths learning centre.
My job was supposed to be a marker but in the end I had to become a teacher and even a babysitter!
Call me Teacher Jo Ann...Haha......

There's a 3+ years old boy came for his first lesson .He's the youngest student!
He can read and calculate but he's way too active!
I had to chase him all over the classroom and persuade him to do his work!!!!!

On the other hand,there's a lil' girl named Avery .She's smart !
She could do all the calculations without wasting much time.
At first,she was so quiet and I started to ask her:
"Are you afraid of me?"
She nodded her head!
OMG!Am I that scary?!?!?!
I don't bite!
Then she started to warm up and talked to me.:)
She even showed me the paper handcraft that she did.
She's talented though!
I was amazed as she's only 8 year-old!

This job is challenging......
I didn't feel tired at all until I was driving home.
Gosh!

I went for a relaxation hang out at Harper's instead of gym as Jaz asked me along.
Went to look for my cousin and spent few hours there.
I had double shot espresso in the beginning.
Seems like I don't need to sleep anymore.
*That's why I'm blogging now*




My huge sunglasses and Yakuza Moon.....I read it for the 2nd time!
It's a nice place...my cousin chose this seat for me..haha
My cousin's hardworking side.....
I'm lucky enough to taste her espresso...I'm the 1st !!!!
My granduncle designed that white building...I only know that it was a police station..if I'm not mistaken..hmmm...I've never thought that my family had contributed to Malacca historical building...PROUD!!!!!
I have an extra entertainment!
There's a guy in the river was digging some precious GOLD!!!!
Nah...according to my cousin,he's always there to treasure for antique and valuable coins!
He found many though!
How nice is my couz ya.......she offered to serve me a cocktail so I chose margarita.....
I'm addicted to it ....................

Then came the lemon cheese cake....it's really delicious!
That's why I love dessert!!!!
Here's our cam-whore session..haha...My couz was more to my photographer than a waitress!!!!!

She served this before I left..it's a mocktail...a sip was enough!
Her lazy side..................
Before I left,she kept asking me to take a pic with the bar cuz I was attracted by it...
"Alot of tourist like to take a pic at here."
That's what she said but I'm not a tourist!
haha............

It's a great Saturday noon though....
Thnx Couzie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: