Saturday, May 16, 2009

Lil' Josh's 9th B'day celebration!

No birthday party for Josh this year!
But we spent more on him this year....toys,sneaker,his favourite cartoon pencil case and dinner.
I have no exception but to spend on him.It's a MUST!
I've spent few hundreds for his birthday party last year so this year I spent less!
Mum had to spend more on him.

We went all the way to town to find a cake for him.As his requested!


A pink car on the cake looks cool!!!!
Due to his impatience,we cut the cake right after he finished school!

He's happy when we sang him a birthday song!!!!

These are not the only present!!!!




Later then,we went for dinner at Amigo for his birthday!

He attracted an aunt though...haha
The bday boy
bro n sis



I love this pic so much...haha..he looks funny!
The food lover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When I started to tell mum the best salad I ever had in Sabah.....haha...........I forgot the restaurant's name.
Bro is always irritating at sis's cam-whore habit!
She needs to slice her meat to make her look thinner though.....

Couldn't be bothered!


Then,sis started her black&white cam-whore session!!!!

mum was the 1st victim!
Then herself..haha


Sis took this pic mainly focus on the food...wth?!
The fatty ones~
I've become her victim for cam-whoring..u can see how good is she....haha


The big boss!!!!!


A family pic without dad as he couldn't make it back to Malacca on Friday night.....

While walking towards the car,sis started to cam-whore again!
Guess what?!This time mum joined sis along!!!!!!
The sister2sister
I look like my mum though................
The so -called James bond style..i think!
Josh's not supposed to be in the pic but he insisted to join us!
The mother and daughters pic!!!

Happy b'day baby boy!
Love ya!

No comments: