Saturday, May 16, 2009

A hair -cut ,finally!

Finally I got my hair cut after few months.
I don't do it in Sabah except for my fringe....
I don't really let whoever cut my hair though......I hate it!!!

As usual,back to my favorite salon....
I've been there since I moved back to Malacca 9 years ago then changed to a few salons before but just temporarily.
In the end,come back to the same ol' salon..haha


While waiting for mum to get her hair cut done.....................
After my hair cut.......kinda hesitate to get a short hair style at first but my hair grows much faster than before.......
randomly........................
Josh was dancing though...haha..he has nothing better to do....
We then spotted this adult t-shirt in Kitschen..Josh needs a 'L' size for his fatty bom-bom body..bear in mind:It's not a children tops!!!!!

Gonna colour my hair soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's gonna take 2 -3 hours for the hair colouring...I'm not a patient person though...'m thinking a way to spare the time before I have really decided to make an appoinment..haha

No comments: