Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The BITCH is back!

This time, the bitch is back with totally super short hair!
From waist-length hair to kinda 'tomboy'  career woman's look!

Tada...... me super lovin' it!
Thanks to my most trusted hairdresser ever!

I've got new hair colour too-khaki brown by L'oreal Majirel Hair Colour!


Where do I do my extreme new hair cut?
MEGLIO !The best you can find in Malacca!

I've been to this salon since I moved back from JB and it's been 10 years!
Honestly, this is the only salon I can trust to do my hair cut.
Been experienced some super ridiculous hair cuts from other salon.
No more next time.

I don't get to party with my long hair!
It's good thing though.At least my hair won't fling at the others anymore!!!hahahahahha

No more long hair with my birthdaysssss

No more girly's outing with my long hair


And of course no long hair with alcohol anymore!!!

I have only a word to say: "HOORAYYYYYYY!!!!!"

Last but not least,thanks to my hairdresser!
He never disappoint me with my hair everytime I need a new hair cut!



Venue & contacts:
Headquarters
Plaza Mahkota, Melaka
MEGLIO (MA0099656-V)
No. G-1, 1-1, 2-1, 3-1, Jalan PM2, Plaza Mahkota, 75000 Melaka

Operating Hours: 11.00am to 8.30pm
Close on Wednesday

Tel: 06-286 1119



No comments: