Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The life of The Dusun in Sabah

As a Malaccan from West Malaysia, it's hardly that I get in touch with the locals in Sabah.

I'm glad that I have the oppurtunity to capture the HEART of the Dusun at the highest and coldest Dusun village in Kundasang.



When the spring has come.........

The little boy who likes to play with flower. It's hard to get a shot of him...
Love this pic as it's the only time he looked at me!

The bond of father and daughter in the morning breeze....

A father who never leaves his child walking with bare foot on the path...

I was walking to the host's house after I took the pic of the two beautiful girls and the little boys kept calling "Kakak, kakak"

I turned back and ask them "Mau ambil gambar?(You wana take pic too?)"
And the boy in orange nodded his head...
It was a precious experience to have the kids calling you for a pic....
They were happy to see the photos when I reviewed it to them.

I was touched by them and am still touched .
They are leading a simple life in a small village.


Photos were taken at Mesilou Atamis Homestay,Kundasang.

1 comment:

Ken Wooi said...

lots of tranquility comes with it.. and peaceful relaxation.. :)