Thursday, October 28, 2010

My 22nd Birthday Surprises!

I'm one year older now!
22 to be exact!

I totally had an awesome birthday for my 22nd in Sabah so as my Uni life.

A big SURPRISE from my girls once the clock stroke 12 last night.
I was so into you-tubing just a few mins before my bday.
I couldn't even realise that 5 of them were just behind of me in my room as I was so used to that my roommate went out to the washroom.
All of a sudden, the voice of Birthday song came behind of me.
I was totally stunt and super SURPRISED!
Tear of joy, of course!
The worst thing was, I WAS IN MY PYJAMAS AND MY HAIR WAS SO MESSY!
They recorded the moment!!!! GOSH!!!!!!!!

Received a surprise call from someone just after few mins of my 1st surprise.
The call was another surprise for me too.
Someone whom I've never expected to call and wished me.

Had lunch with Jon and Hilda this noon as my birthday celebration @ Upperstar!
It feels so good to be a birthday girl!
Dinner with the usual gang of 12 ppl at Sunny Curry Fish head.
The boss is a saint,Totally!
I asked him if they still have the dessert and I was told by a lady that it's sold out.
Then the boss made the dessert on the spot just for us!
He is a generous boss!
We even had freshly cooked vege as our side dishes!!!!!
The place is like a food heaven!

I was given another surprised when I reached campus.
Hilda passed me a present as I never expected it at all.

A SUPER BIG SURPRISE!
BARBIE!!!!


Tada....Awesome one! Super happy to the max lor.........

An old friend posted something which is so meaningful and it reminds me of our memory in secondary school......


let me translate:

" My dear best ji mui, it's your birthday today.Still remember when we met each other for the 1st time in year 2001,you just moved back from JB to Malacca.Since then, we've become best friends, we get to know each other's family,we went to tuition together, we shopped for clothes together,and even bullied the people in our school.hahahahha. This friendship full of happiness,the others would envy us. Being your best ji mui is my honored.But it's something that you're proud of too.hahahha...I have brought laughter to Venus and Mei.hahah.....Looking forward you to come back and share lots of stories with you." 

I'm touched.
Friends are always the ones who cheer you up!

Thanks guys and gils for the surprises and celebration.
Thanks to my dear jimui for the wishes.
XOXO

No comments: